Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Easter Bunny Plaque

Hello Friends!  I wanted to make a little plaque for Easter and I had this darling Marshmallow Bunny stamp from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps!


Here's how I made it....


I started off by cutting the basic plaque shape from a piece of chipboard.


Inked it up a bit and stamped the sentiment on the top.


Next I sponged Radiant Neon ink on cards,


Stamped the image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne (Black)


Embossed and cut them out.


I knew I wanted a bit of grass for the bunnies to hide in so I cut up some paper grass that I then glued to a strip of foam board.


Added bunnies to the card with double stick foam tape, 


Trimmed up the grass 


Added it to the plaque and finished it off with a few flowers and paper twine.


Ready to greet guests!

Supplies:

Imagine: Radiant Neon Ink - Electric Blue, Electric Yellow, Electric Purple, Electric Green, Electric Pink; VersaFine Clair - Nocturne, Acorn; Memento - Rich Cocoa; Embossing Powder; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher - Wedding Dress; Tear It! Tape; On Point Glue
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Marshmallow Bunnies
Prima Marketing - Flowers
Chipboard, Foam Board, Double Stick Foam Tape, Paper Twine; Easter Grass

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!