Today I thought it would be fun to play in a challenge...I chose Seize the Birthday's new challenge - 2 Pattern Papers! It can be any theme as long as it is a birthday card. Here's what I created....
The 2 pattern papers are from Club Scrap's April kit...Cherry Blossoms. I hand cut and colored the flowers and added some fun flower sequins to the mix.
1. Trim cardstock to 5.5x8.5"; fold and crease in the center to make a 2A size card.
2. Die cut purple pattern paper using large stitched scallop die; repeat with plain white cardstock.
3. Mount the white scallop on the top of the card, layer the purple scallops over the white.
4. Tie purple ribbon at the top of the card.
5. Stamp "Happy Birthday" sentiment using Gothic Purple StazOn ink on the bottom right.
6. Stamp, cut and color the "cherry blossoms"
7. Mount the flowers on the card and embellish with sequins.
Club Scrap.com - Cherry Blossom papers, stamps, sequins, ribbon
Imagine - StazOn Ink - Gothic Purple, On Point Glue