There are several challenges each month on the Club Scrap Forum. One of my favorites is the NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff)...because well, I have lots of stuff I've never used. I'm sure I'm not alone on that account. This month's challenge was to used a clothing stamp on your project. I do have a few clothing related stamps but surprisingly enough I have used most of them already so sticking with the idea of "Never Before Used" I used the kimono from the newest Club Scrap Kit - Cherry Blossoms.
If you have time be sure and stop in to see all of the other NBUS Clothing entries this month.
1. Trim pink panel 4" x 5.25".
2. Stamp large and small text with Lilac Posies; stamp falling cherry blossoms with Angel Pink Memento Ink.
3. Adhere flower border on purple cardstock and trim.
4. Affix the border to the left side of the card.
5. Stamp sentiment in the lower right with black ink.
6. Stamp the kimono on watercolor paper using Gothic Purple StazOn Ink.
7. Paint the kimono with Prima Confections Watercolors.
8. Trim the kimono and mount on the card using double stick foam tape.
9. Affix the card panel to a brown A2 card blank.
10. Use glitter glue to add a little sparkle to the flowers on the kimono and border strip.
Imagine - Memento Ink - Angel Pink, Lilac Posies, StazOn Ink - Gothic Purple; VersaFine - Onyx Black
Prima Confections Watercolor PaintWatercolor Paper
Double Stick Foam Tape