Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Fireworks! Wonderful Canvas


Today I wanted to share my "Wonderful" Canvas with you!  The sentiment reads "Always believe something wonderful is about to happen."  Sometimes that's easier said that done but I thought this canvas would be a nice reminder to keep positive thoughts in mind.


It's made using Imagines new larger size bottles of Fireworks! Spray....a full 2oz size now!!  I started off by affixing a sheet of corrugated paper to an art board.  I scrapped a bit of gesso here and there just to give a different texture/look to certain areas and to add a bit of interest.  Next I spritzed a puddle of the ink spray on the canvas while it was laying flat... 


Then quickly tilted it into the upright position to let the inks run.


I repeated this several times using New Sprout, Rose Bud and Bahama Blue sprays.


This photo gives you just a hint of the amazing shimmer that you get from the Fireworks! Spray....  It is so lovely in person, I wish you could see the full effect!

Hope YOU have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:

Imagine - Fireworks! Spray - New Sprout, Bahama Blue, Rose Bud; StazOn Ink - Jet Black; Vertigo (film); Ink Blushers
Club Scrap.com - Sentiment Stamp
X-Cut - Heart Dies (for butterflies)
MFT - Foliage Dies
Prima - Flower
Other - Art Board, Faux Gemstones



1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors and such a clever way to use the paint! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!