Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hand Carved Stamps

In December I saw a fun post on facebook from a lady that hand carves stamps.  She was doodling on one of the stamps she carved (a moose) and it looked so cool I just had to have one for myself! So I went in search of and found her shop on Etsy... hoffeeandanuffin

Of course when I got to her shop I couldn't just stop at the moose....


In addition to the darling moose I also picked up a fun little sewing machine, owl, moustache (that looks great on the moose and owl) and that nifty granny square!  


I've already used the granny square on an upcoming post for Imagine and it turned out great! I can't wait till I can share it with you all. 


I also had her make an "Ink Stains" stamp that I'm going to use on the back of cards and tags. The photo isn't the best but you get the idea.  It is amazing in person.  

So, if you're in the market for some fun new stamps be sure to check her out...I'm sure you'll be as tickled with them as I am.  OH and in case you're wondering...no, I'm not getting paid to share her site...she doesn't even know I'm doing so.  I just love to pass on great product info when I can.  

Have an inky day my friends!

4 comments:

  1. How COOL!! I'm quite the novice, but I've tried my hand and carving my own stamps. Don't nothing anywhere near as elaborate as those you've shown in your blog but it's something new and different for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have your Ink Stains stamp custom carved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute stamps! I love the special one for the back of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that granny square.
    I've made a lot of those through
    the years. Going to go check
    her out.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!