Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Club Scrap Color Me Happy Blog Hop

Welcome to the Club Scrap Blog Hop for January 2017!!!

This month we are working with the lovely kit - Color Me Happy! Such a beautiful kit deserves to be well loved and this month I stepped out of my comfort zone and scrapped a LO!!  Whoo Hooo...I feel so accomplished. Actually, this is part of my New Year's goal...I'm going to make an album for my kids for their wedding so this is LO #2 (my first was this one - Live Life in Full Bloom).


I started off by stamping the background with a variety of images from this months kit using Delicata White Shimmer ink.  I spritzed on Mister Huey's Opaque White ink.  I added various layers of the papers and border strips from the kit.  Both the lime green and teal papers were stamped again with stamps from the kit.



I love this pic of the kids leaving the church...
as Man and Wife :)



I thought this was a perfect sentiment for such a lovely occasion.


I stamped a few multi-layer dragonflies - made with a combination of vellum and a bit of cardstock for the bodies. I colored each one on the back side to give it a softer color and sprinkled them across the lay-out using double stick tape so they looked as if they were hovering above the page.  I found a heart doily in my stash that I tucked behind one of the pics just for the fun of it.

So there you go...
What do you think? 
Not too rusty at this scrapbooking thing.
Such beautiful papers make it easy.


And I thought this would be a fun kit to play with Mr. Gnome!
Of course he's done up in his finest, feelin' a little frisky with a flower in his cap!

Hope you've enjoyed what I have to share...
Your next stop on the hop is


and if you get lost along the way
the complete list can be found here:


Supplies:

Color Me Happy Club Scrap Deluxe Kit

Imagine - Delicata Ink, Memento Dye Ink
Mister Huey's Opaque White Spray
Other - Vellum

17 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful wedding page, Roni.
    OMG I love the gnome card. Forgo about him, but perfect with this kit and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. I like those colors for a wedding album, it is unexpected but still very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When people ask me if we have a "wedding kit", I usually think to myself that nearly every kit we release has wedding potential. Thank you for proving that so beautifully! Gorgeous. (And Mr. Gnome is lookin' fine.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white pics on this collections, gorgeous! And the Gnome card is awesome, love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts, and love the photos! Also what a super cute card you have created!!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using the black and white photos on such colorful papers was genius! Really makes the photos pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You still got it girl! What a great project, they will appreciate that so much! I'm glad the gnome is back, I missed him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you used a black and white photo on such vibrant paper. Love your page. Oh and your card super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress and a gorgeous layout! LOVE the gnome card! These colors are so vibrant and festive! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty layout to kick off your album! Love the vellum dragonflies, too. And thrilled to see Mr. Gnome making an appearance in 2017! I do hope we'll see continued adventures?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those vellum dragonflies are my FAVORITE! They are beautiful. I too was happy to see Mr. Gnome make an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful wedding page and inam lovin that lil knome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing page, just beautiful! And LOVE the gnome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe, the gnome works so well with this collection, so cute! Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page! Love all the elements on it!
    And the card is so fun!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!