Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Selective Embossing Technique

This week over on the Imagine Crafts blog is Wedding Week!  Since I recently finished the invitations for my son's wedding in August I thought it would be fun to re-create it with a bit of a different look with the help of the VersaMarker, Delicata Black Shimmer, White Shimmer and Silver inks and the Selective Embossing Technique!

And here's how it turned out.....


To see just how I made this invitation and it's components 
please stop by the Imagine Crafts blog here - 



Inside the first flap


Main invite & pocket holding the rest of the info.


Invitation


Extra bits pocket...


RSVP Postcard


The whole deal....
Can you tell I'm excited and ready for August to get here?

Have a lovely day friends!

Supplies:

Imagine Crafts - Delicata, VersaMark Ink Pad, VersaMarker, Embossing Powder
Club Scrap.com - Rubber Stamps
Cardstock - Bazzill.com
Glitter Cardstock - American Crafts
Vellum - Unknown


6 comments:

  1. Omigosh! So, so pretty! Nice job, Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Roni! I've been making LOTS of wedding invites this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frJune 9, 2016 at 8:06 AM

    SUPERBE CREATION
    BRAVO
    §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Roni. How lucky is your son to have such a talented mom! These are quite beautiful! I love this technique as well. Wonder if I could turn a new and dry blender pen into an embossing pen? I don't have a VM embossing marker and it will take too long mail order to get one. I might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!