Monday, May 16, 2016

Stamping Inkstakes...

Let's face it, we all make stamping inkstakes sometimes...some of us more than others! (Yes, I'm talking about myself!)  I admit it, I'm a bit of a messy artist...I like to get inky (hence the name of the blog) and often times I get ink where it doesn't belong.  As a result, I've become quite good at coming up with fixes for those inkstakes!

As luck would have it, recently the Imagine Crafts designers were asked to share crafting accidents and how we fix them.  Yesterday one of my fixes was shared...


IC_Roni_May2016_ImageFix1_main

Hmmm where's the mistake?
Well these two cards are actually the "fixed" versions.
If you'd like to see the before and how I fixed it hop on over to the 
to find out what my fix is.

IC_Roni_May2016_ImageFix2_main

Supplies for Irrelephant Card:

Imagine Crafts:
Memento Dye Ink –Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue
Memento Dual Tip Markers – Bahama Blue, Dandelion, Love Letter, Toffee Crunch, London Fog, Desert Sand
Other:
Spellbinders – Seth Apter Robo Star Die; Seth Apter Laser Beam Embossing Folder
ClubScrap.com – Cardstock, Rubber Stamp

Supplies for Birthday Moon Card

Imagine Crafts:
Delicata Pigment Ink – Celestial Copper, White Shimmer, Black Shimmer

Other:
Spellbinders – Square Dies
ClubScrap.com – Cardstock, Rubber Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!