Friday, April 29, 2016

Thinking of You Washi Card

Today I decided to work on a challenge (since I've been really slacking off on them lately).  And I choose Retro Sketch Challenge #212!


I loved the bottom...one of the DT members made it using a rainbow of pattern papers which really got my creativity going.  I decided it was best not to copy her so I thought it would be fun to switch it up a bit and use washi tape.  I pulled out several black and white designs plus several that had gold foil (they look yellow in the photo though).  

The friend is either a MFT or Simon Says die that I cut with a stitched scallop edge.  The tiny "Thinking of You" is from a previous ClubScrap kit and the little hearts are hand drawn.  It was fun to work with this sketch...  I'm still gonna make one with a rainbow theme soon though - it's just too much fun not to - LOL!!



Have a lovely weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!