Thursday, April 21, 2016

Birds, Feathers and More!

Birds, Feathers and more!  
You still have time to join in the fun over at 

I have a few cards to inspire you...


My first little bird card was stamped then colored using Memento Dye Inks and a Sponge Dauber.  I then pounced a bit of ink onto my craft mat, flicked it with water and flicked it onto a piece of white watercolor paper that I had stamped a couple leaves onto.  The bird was then trimmed and mount over a piece of fancy fiber.


For this card I went with pastels.


And finally my feather was stamped & embossed with white EP.  I placed a circle template over the card and filled it in with PanPastels.  I stamped the sentiment and added a bit of glitter here and there over the feather for a bit of shimmer.

Hope you have a lovely day friends!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!