Thursday, April 7, 2016

Altered Candy Tin Swap - Sign Up Here!!!

Yes, I am running two swaps at once!  Crazy I know but hey, never claimed to be sane ;)  LOL!!  I've had requests for this swap every so often since I had the Altoid Tin Art Festival a few years ago.  Now's your chance to join in the fun!

Altered Candy Tin Swap 
Sign Ups - 4-7 - 4-22
Due Date May 14, 2016
(must be in my hands by this date)

altoid tins 033

altoid tins 034

Details....

  • This is a one for one swap...if you make one tin you receive one tin in return...if you make 5 (different) tins you will receive 5 different tins back!
  • You can sign up for up to 5 tins but each tin must be different to aid in swapping tins out.
  • The tin you alter must be made of metal.
  • I didn't specify Altoids tins because there are many different metal candy tins out there...the usual rectangle Altoids tin, circles, squares, etc.  The choice of tin is up to you, it should be no smaller than 1" and no larger than 4"
  • You may use any theme you like to decorate your tin - the outside MUST be decorated, inside decorations are optional.  If the inside isn't decorated please add a goodie or two for the lucky recipient.
  • Have Fun!!!

Participants:

1. Roni
2. Dixie (a.k.a. Mom)
3. Susan
4. Heidi
5. Leslie 
6. Brenda
7.Jeannie M
8. Dash Cam
9. Ina G.
10. Diana
11. Olga
12. Jan J
13. Terry D
14. Nancy E.

9 comments:

  1. May I please sign up? I love altered metal tins. This sounds like sooo much fun! - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O.O.O me me me sign me up. Im gonna get crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sign me up too please...love altered tins inajrabbit@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in. Can't wait to see what everyone makes.
    Thanks so much Roni for having this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Roni! thanks for having this swap at just this time! I have one finished and ready to mail and the other two sitting here waiting for me to alter them.... so much fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're enjoying yourself Brenda! That's what it's all about :)

      Delete
  6. Yes,it definitely is time to make a tin! That's 1 to swap for me! Thanks for hosting Roni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!