Thursday, February 18, 2016

Less Is More #263

This weeks challenge at Less is More consists of a one layer card which includes a stem.  I decided to pull out my pastel pencils to add a bit of color.


And here is what I created... I stamped the stitch marks along the bottom, stamped the flower & sentiment.  To add a bit of color I drew a few lines with my pastels then smudged them up a bit to spread it around.  



We'd love you to display our banner



Supplies:

Georgia Pacific - White Cardstock
IMAGINE Crafts - Memento Inks
Club Scrap.com - Crewel & Unusual - Flower & Stitch Stamps; Celebration - Sentiment





12 comments:

  1. Crisp, clean and gorgeous! Love the colours and colouring and thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Roni, and, I hope, a harbinger of Spring in the U.S. Unique floral image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have such a hard time with the one layer challenges. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your stylised flower stamp !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and your colouring, haven't got pastel pencils....think I need some :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pastel pencils are the perfect thing for that stamp. very pretty card. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun floral image, the pastels add a great effect!
    Thanks so much Roni
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely make and great use of your colouring medium too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a quirky and fun flower Roni!
    Thanks so much for joining us for one layer week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!