Thursday, January 21, 2016

Brusho & Nuance Valentine's Day Cards

Today I wanted to share a couple of cards with you using Brusho & Nuance powders...  First up the more traditional card with pinks, reds and a bit of black thrown in....


The center heart was made using the 3 reds from the Nuance powders.

Stamps: Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
Inks: Imagine Crafts
Pattern Paper: Authentique
Pink Card Panel Paper: ClubScrap.com


A close up of the heart and the stamps used...


Next my "non-traditional" Valentine...made with my dh in mind.  He's not really a pink kind of guy so I thought he might like something with a bit more guy friendly color scheme.  I used Turquoise, Lime Green & a touch of Violet Brusho Colour Crystals.  I LOVE how it turned out...I hope he will too!


A close up of the shaker...I love how the couple shows through the vellum on the shaker.

Stamps: Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Misc - Sequin Trim, Micro Beads, Heart Sequins

Hope you all have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. your so talented love your posts!!!! thanks for sharing..............Rose Guerin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!