Friday, November 20, 2015

Santa Owl - CAS Style

Today I have a fun little card for you with an image I love...Santa Owl (Stampendous).  Well the challenge over at "Less is More" this week was a one-layer Santa card which of course had to be CAS (difficult for me).  I knew this little guy would be perfect and this is what I made...


He was stamped on to a piece of cardstock (CS) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then colored him with a variety of Memento Dual Tip Markers, a few highlights with a white gel pen and then topped off his hat with White Radiant Neon Amplify medium which puffs when heated.

I stamped the sentiment and thought I was done but it was just sooooo clean I couldn't resist, I just had to add a bit of doodling in the upper right hand corner of the card.  


Here's a close up of the little guy...
Such a sweetie :)


Supplies:

Stampendous - Santa Owl
Woodware Craft Collection - Sentiment
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko - Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black; Memento Dual Tip Markers - Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk, Tangelo, Desert Sand, Toffee Crunch, Peanut Brittle, Rich Cocoa; Fabrico Marker - Apricot; Radiant Neon Amplify - White
ClubScrap.com - Cardstock
Sakura - Gelly Roll White Gel Pen

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous image! He's so cute! I love your little doodles in the corner too. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great against the kraft backdrop!
    Super colouring!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Fantastic colouring and a perfect image on kraft card, love the little santa hat and thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this on kraft and fab detail using the puff and the white accents.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou what a stunning image and the colouring is just perfection!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    “Less is More”

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The little owl is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!