Monday, October 12, 2015

Autumn Altered Muffin Tin

Happy Monday!  I hope you've all had a super weekend.  I got so much done in my room - it's really starting to take shape.  I'm so ready to be finished!

Today I wanted to share a fun project with you that I made for my Autumn home decor -



It's covered with several different colors of irRESISTible Texture Spray (if you click on the photo you can see it better).  I also added lots of fun goodies to go with - the letters are stamped and embossed on vintage ledger paper; Vertigo leaves which were colored with StazOn inks; mini die-cut leaves and lots of stamped images to help finish it off!  


I finished it off with this lovely length of brown ribbon to hang it from - which I did...it's hanging on one of our doors adding a bit of fall cheer.  If you'd like to see complete step by step instructions plus a supply list you can check it out here - Upcycled Autumn Wall Hanging.

3 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!