Monday, August 31, 2015

Stencil Challenge Winner!

If you recall a couple weeks ago I posted this canvas I made as part of the Club Scrap Artist Team Challenge - Stencils & Masks.


I had a set of stencils and masks for one winner who guessed the number of stencils and masks used to create this canvas.  I showed several in the instructions but I left one out...if you notice in the background - especially on the left side of the canvas by the lady's hand you can see faint stripes - those are made by spritzing Fireworks! Spray over a 7th stencil!  So the correct answer was 7.

There were 5 people who guessed correctly and I drew a name out of the hat to determine the winner and that winner is.....


Great canvas! So beautiful! I count 6, but I am thinking there's another one, so 7.

Congratulations Rettaescape!!!
Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can mail out your envelope of stencils and masks.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks Roni! I will email you my address! I only hope I can create some as beautiful as this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!