Thursday, August 20, 2015

Follow Me Flamingos

Hope you've had a nice week so far...  Today I wanted to share a couple cards that remind me of my brother...why?  He LOVES flamingos!  Every time I see them he instantly comes to mind.  I'm so going to use this stamp to make his birthday card next year.  Anyway, here you go....

from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps


The background for this card was made using Brusho Colour Crystals - Turquoise and Sea Green. The Flamingos were colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.


The flamingos were watercolored, die-cut then mounted on this fun pattern paper.

Supplies:
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Follow Me Flamingos, sentiments
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko - Memento Dye Ink
Brusho Colour Crystals
Sectrum Noir Marker
Koi Watercolor
Watercolor Paper, Pattern Paper, Sequins, Fiber

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog, my inspiration.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altough I love Brusho, this time i prefer the 2nd card :-)
    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!