Thursday, August 13, 2015

Daisies, ATC Swap & More...

Happy Day!!

Today I have a watercolor card for your approval...


The daisy & bee were stamped on watercolor paper using Memento Dye Ink.  I then started adding layers of watercolor paint on both the flower and bee.  I did a light wash of blue for the background and then applied a layer of Clear Pico Embellisher to the bee wings. To cut out the wave side of the card I cut around the lone petal and lifted it above the die before cutting to give that fun look.  I then cut the card blank separately.  The beeeeeeee happy sentiment was stamped then hand cut.

Supplies: 

Club Scrap.com - Stamps & paper
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko - Memento Dye Ink, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher
Watercolor Paper 
Watercolor Paints
Wave Die 


***************************************

ATC Swap Update

Just wanted to remind all the ATC swappers out there - the swap is due this coming weekend...if you're not able to play, please let me know.  If your ATC's are in the mail system - jlmk and I'll wait for them.  I've heard from several people that they have been mailed - as soon as they arrive I'll let you know.

2 packages arrived today - Karen B & JB W. your ATC's arrived safe and sound :)

*************************************

The new fall issue of Rubber Stamp Madness is out....


Fun fun fun!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!




5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Roni!! Love the way you cut the image out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! and yay they made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Attention to eye catching detail by lifting the end of the petal. Also white on black is quite showy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!