Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Watercolor Window Frame Technique!

This month I got to choose the Challenge Technique at Club Scrap and I picked what I hope will be a fun one for you to try.  It is so easy but the results look spectacular!

cs brusho 2015-07-02 012

Here's what you need...cardstock of course, a watercolor pencil (or something similar), a couple stamps and some ink. That's it...the rest is up to you!

Simply stamp one or more images in opposing corners of your card, use a ruler and watercolor pencil to draw a frame connecting the images then soften and blend the frame lines with water.  

From there you can add a sentiment, more stamping, embellishments, etc.  

For step by step photos and close ups of each card see the post over on the CS blog - July Technique Challenge - Watercolor Window Frame Technique.

Keep an eye out, I'll be sharing a few variations on this technique through out the month.  

Have a super day friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love this technique and keep telling myself I'm going to try it and never do. :-( Thanks for sharing your creations. Do we have to use Club Scrap products for the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, to be eligible to win you do need to use something from Club Scrap but it works great w/o them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!