Monday, July 27, 2015

Line...

What do you think of when you hear the word? A drawn line? A slice of color behind a die-cut line? A series of images stamped in a line?  Well, that was the challenge this week at CASology - Week 156 - Line.

I took up the challenge and here's my "Line" creation....


I actually went with 2 lines which is unusual for me...I like to use things in 3's but I figured if I was going to challenge myself with a CAS card I might as well challenge myself by using 2 instead of 3 as well.  Of course I think it would still look better with 3 but hey, that's my own little quirk - LOL!!


To create the lines I used IMAGINE Crafts fun new "TEAR IT!" tape - it's like the other double stick tapes out there but you can tear it off the roll instead of having to cut it.  Way quicker and easier to use.  


I tore off 2 pieces of tape and adhered them to the card panel, 


Sprinkled on teal fine glitter and rubbed it around with my finger tip to make sure I covered it all.


And it's ready to be stamped and embellished!

http://casology.blogspot.com/2015/07/week-156-line.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Casology+%28CASology%29

Supplies:

IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko: Memento Dye Ink - Teal Zeal, Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink; TEAR IT! Tape; 
Unity Stamp Co - Queen of the Universe set
Niji Waterbrush
ClubScrap.com - Cardstock
Martha Stewart - Feldspar Glitter
Double Stick Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!