Monday, July 6, 2015

Feelin' the Cantina Vibe...

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...an extended weekend for those of us here in the USA :)

Today I am feelin' the Cantina vibe...  No, I'm not sittin' here drinking margaritas (that's my Mom's job).  I'm playing with the July Club Scrap kit - Cantina!  Very fitting as dh took me to my favorite Mexican restaurant today...Don Chava's. Chips, salsa and all the Mexican tunes got me in the right frame of mind....I'm thinking of it as inspiration.  I'm going to tell him I'll need to go back a few more times this month to drum up more inspiration for the other projects I'm working on with this kit - LOL!!

Anyway, here's what I made....


this is the sketch I was working with....

http://clubscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/137/2015/07/cs-card-sketch-0715-539x600.jpg

Here are each of the cards....




Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Papers, Cut-A-Parts, Embellishments
IMAGINE Crafts - Memento Inks, Memento Dual Tip Markers, Sponge Daubers
Glitter - unknown

Have a wonderful day everyone!!



2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!