Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Birch Sunset

Today I wanted to share a fun card with you that I was so tickled with after I finished it all up....It's my birch sunset!



To create this card I stamped the birch trees on a white piece of cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink.  Once it was dry I used the Clear irRESISTible Pico Embellisher to carefully cover each of the trees making sure not to go over the lines.  

After the Pico was dry I used sponge daubers to add my sunset colors.  I started with Dandelion, then added Morroco and finally Grape Jelly, blending as each new color was added.  It's so much fun to see the birch trees stay white while all the other colors bloom around them.  I stamped the background evergreens with Northern Pine Memento Ink.

Supplies:
JFF Stamps (see above links)
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko - Memento Dye Inks, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher, Sponge Daubers
Georgia Pacific - White Cardstock
Bazzill Basics - Black Cardstock
White Bakers Twine

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! And I had never heard of the irRESISTible Pico Embellisher before!!! Another thing on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Roni! I see why you are so tickled with it! Happy 4th to you and your family! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!