Monday, April 6, 2015

Stamped Fabric Key Chains

Happy Monday everyone...I hope you've all had a super Easter :)  We had a very nice supper on Saturday with my family at Tucano's Brazilian Grill and yesterday we had my MIL over.  

Today I wanted to share a really fun project that would be a great idea for Christmas.  Yes I know, it's only April but it's never to early to start on gifts - besides, it's a super way to use your rubber stamps for something new.  That being said these are super for all sorts of occasions....birthdays, weddings, anniversary, etc.  Anytime you might need a number of small quick gifts to make or even sell.



This key chain was stamped using IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko Memento LUXE ink and colored with All Purpose Ink & Fantastix.  You can find the full instructions here: When the Poppies Bloom in Tuscany API Key Chain.


2 comments:

  1. Very cool and you've just reminded me about my Fantastix tools too! Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!