Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy St. Patty's Day & Antique Mall Find!

 Happy Friday!  I hope you have had a wonderful week!  Today I have a fun St. Patty's Day card to share with you all.  

It is very clean and simple for me but I don't know if it really qualifies.  I started off by stamping three shamrocks along the left edge of a card panel which I then colored with my Chameleon Markers.  They are so much fun - as you can see I did a bit of experimenting with directions that I colored in.



I then flicked Pear Tart irRESISTible Texture spray on the card and added dots of color here and there with my Pico Embellishers (Bronze & Gold).  The sentiment was stamped, die-cut and mounted on the card.  


And on to my Antique Mall find!!!  I road with dh on a call yesterday - it's one of the only times I've been out since I fell.  On our way we noticed a new Antique Mall and we stopped on the way home.  It was so much fun - first because I haven't been anywhere for so long but also because most of the antique stores around our area have closed in the last several years I'm sure due to the poor economy. I had so much fun, there were so many cool goodies BUT this was my score for the trip.....

It's a printers drawer WITH the printing blocks!!!!!  It looks small in the photo but the drawer is actually about 30-36" long - each of the letters is approx. 2" tall (I haven't measured them yet).  I am going to keep some and sell the rest on my Etsy store.  


So, that's what I've been up to...
how about you?
hope you all have a super weekend!

3 comments:

  1. OMGee Roni - that is one heck of a fabulous score - they are so hard to find and I've never seen a set of them - only one or two letters before - you are one lucky lady - that was meant to be! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great find!!!!! Do you know how much you might be selling them for as individuals? I might be interested in 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roni- you make me love those Picos!!!
    Great score on the printer's blocks!! Yay! -
    Don't overdo it on your trips out of the house! You're still healing-be well ")

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!