Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Card Sketch Challenge - My Versions

Hey Everyone...I don't know about you but I love a good card sketch challenge...well, honestly I love a challenge period.  They seem to really get the creative juices flowing even when you're not in a particular creative mood.  

Last weekend I slipped and took a terrible fall on the ice.  My leg has been killing me...very swollen, black & blue and extremely painful.  Wasn't sure if it was just a bone bruise or broken.  I am *hoping* it was just a bruise since the pain has lessened in the last day or so.  (Thankfully!!!)  

Anyway, my creative mojo is somewhat waning at the moment but since I was a bit better I decided to try my hand at the February Card Challenge over on the Club Scrap forum.  


And here's what I came up with....

My first card is fairly straight forward... I used papers and embellishments from the Lakes collection.  The sentiment is from the Cinema collection.


For my second card I decided to turn the card on it's side and go from there.... Everything is from Oopsie Daisy kit with the addition of Memento Inks and the tiny brown pearls.


Have a super day!
and 
Beeeeeeee Happy!

7 comments:

  1. Roni, my dear sweet friend! I am not sure where to begin! I am so worried about your leg, but I understand your strength and determination and unless your leg is falling off, nothing is going to stop your creative process. Talk about working through the pain and coming up with design inspirations that are so wonderfully different, but that remain oh so within the creative genius of your brain! Thank you for always standing as our source of inspiration! Sending you love and healing well wishes for a speedy recovery! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards Roni! Love those Oopsie Daisy stamps too. Take care of that leg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! Hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you turned this on its side - it's so different and stunning! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!