Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Autumn - the lost season...

Gosh between the polar vortex and all of the craft companies having Christmas blog hops it seems like Autumn has become a forgotten season.  Well, I have a few cards I wanted to share with you today just in case you're still lovin' fall as much as I do...even though we have snow on the ground already.


This card was made with VersaMark ink and luckily I had some sequins that matched the cardstock colors I used!  Pure luck because these were leftovers from the last Club Scrap kit!


For this card I used a variety of inks to stamp and shade...the twine is green and orange but it looks more red in the photo...not sure why.


And finally my oak leaf card was colored with the Koi watercolors and a bit of spritzing with some makers.

Also, all of the cards are made using JFF Rubber stamps...

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see some Autumn cards. Christmas stuff comes way too early for me. Have a great day Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful Autumn cards. I live in the California high desert. No real color changes, just a lot of wind. Truly enjoy seeing beautiful fall colors in blog-land. LOVE the simplicity of the first card. Thank you for inspiring me with your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are beautiful! I actually don't get much joy out of autumn and the day's that get darker, I guess my winter depression has got the best of me but those cards make my day a little brighter, especially the oak leaf card! That's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards Roni! and so glad you are keeping us grounded in the season! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!