Monday, May 12, 2014

Retro Sketch Challenge #114 - Gelli Print Card

I told you I'd be back soon!  I recently started following the Retro Sketch Challenge blog and it just so happened that I got the new sketch challenge (#114) shortly before I started working on making cards and such with the Gelli Prints.   Perfect timing so I set to work.

Here is the sketch....


And here is my card.....
I trimmed this monoprint and matted it on a black card panel.  I cut the center strip and added the die-cut sentiment.  I then added both white and black pen work and a few dots of Stickles Glitter Glue here and there to finish it off.


Have you participated in a challenge lately?
I love 'em and I am determined to take some time to participate in more of them this year.
How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I am liking your gelli print backgrounds although I haven't done any they look like fun.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your challenge card. Last year I participated in all kinds of challenges but haven't this year. I like participating in challenges so don't know why I have not. Of course when I hosted a card challenge I did participate more but given all the work to put one together and few participants I gave up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!