Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trending Tuesday ~ Moo Cards

This month Altered Pages has teamed up with Unruly PaperArts for a month filled with artsy fun.  Each month UPA focuses on a particular theme - this month being Mail Art & Moos.  They also offer up creative prompts in the way of images and words.  This months prompt was Teacups & Tiaras and the image below...


So I set about making my moo cards.  What are Moos?  Well they are tiny bits of art...I like to think of the as ATC's little brother.  Measuring only 28mm x 70mm (approx. 1 1/8" x 2 3/4") they are like quick little power shots of art.  They don't take long at all to create and other than the size there really are no rules.  You can create to your hearts content without anything to hold you back!

I ran with the creative prompt and created this set of Moo's I called....

It's Tea O'Clock!  


I used several collage sheets from Altered Pages to create this little tea time works: 701 Victorian Tea; 2096 Royalty in Action; 3032 Tea Party and 3033 More Moos (moo card backgrounds). 




Be sure to visit the Altered Pages Artsociates blog to check out the other fun Moo cards created by the AP DT this month.

Have you ever created a Moo card?
Maybe it's time you did.

8 comments:

  1. I love moo cards! I've been on a moo kick lately; turning them into magnets and sending them as RAKs to artsy friends. Great little size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your regal MOOs. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of them ! What pretty tea o'clock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your tea themed moos and total regalness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three fabulous moos Roni, very royal with the queens and princesses, and it makes you wonder what type of tea does the Queen Drink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great Roni! So very regal! Reminds to keep that pinky pointed up while enjoying my spot of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These would be great on the tea boxes!!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are cute. Why are they called moo's?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!