Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Chick Cards

I've been making Spring themed cards recently and funny enough I made a couple - different days, with different thoughts in mind but they both ended up with Spring Chicks....

Spectrum Noir Markers
Gelatos (for background hexagons & tie dyed ribbon)

Stamps: Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
Distress Stains & Stickles Glitter Glue
Not sure where the little felt chick came from but I thought he was just too cute!

I hope everyone's weather has evened out a bit now...  We're still a bit chilly here in Indiana (upper 40's) but after the temps this past winter it feels like a heat wave - LOL!!  It's supposed to get to 60 by the end of the week...that would feel like summer!  My plants will finally get with it - crocus didn't do so hot this year but I finally have some daffodils up and ready to bloom - maybe this week if it actually warms up!  I can't wait...something other than brown (brown grass, brown bushes, brown trees w/o leaves).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!