Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Club Scrap Hydrangea Blog Hop

Welcome to...

 photo hydrangeas_hop_badge_rsz_zps8964cf2c.jpg

Yesterday I shared the beginnings of my Hydrangea Scrap Portfolio...
and today I get to share the entire project!!

The only thing I added to the kit was the clear gemstones and a bit of dark purple ribbon to tie up the accordion albums inside.  Everything else (including the pizza box cardboard - see yesterdays post) is from the kit!



I wanted a portfolio that offered a variety of ways to store photos, mementos and other bits so I designed this book with tags in a pocket, a flip album and not one but two different sizes of accordion albums.  Lots of options to treasure those memories.






 And I didn't forget about our Gnome friend....  This month he is wearing his lavender hat to compliment the hydrangea florets sprinkled on the card.


I hope you've enjoyed this stop on your inspirational Club Scrap journey...
be sure to visit the next stop on the hop - 
and if you loose your way the complete list can be found on the 

Have a wonderful day friends!!

28 comments:

  1. How beautiful. Really LUV this design and what a cute gnome (I don't usually like them but he is kinda' cute !)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This screams MOTHER'S DAY GIFT! Beautiful resist technique in the fourth photo. That gnome is growing on me. I may have to grab one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow absolutely gorgeous! Even the gnome looks at peace in this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Roni, this is wonderful, love that you used the pizza box and there is just so much real estate for pictures and memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does provide a lot of space for photos and such, hmm I'm going to be needing something after our big trip coming up. The gnome buddy looks great in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun design, Roni! I l love the interactive innards! (And say hello to your gnomie!) Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little book, Roni! I'm going to have to CASE this, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy how you add the gnome to each project and how colorful he is with matching all the time, great project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful portfolio album! As Wendy said...this would be a GREAT Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the interactive features of this album. Looks like another great mini book to CASE. Beautiful job, Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these mini-books! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mini albums that have interactive insides just get me every time! Love it and all the details you've bestowed upon it! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Really like the interactiveness--thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome mini album! I love all the different interactives you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful and so feminine with Hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute and useful project. I have to keep it in mind. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Roni! Your papercrafting skills are amazing! I will have to try my hand at making this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzer Roni you outdid yourself I love hydrengas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute project Roni! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great project. I love all the extra real-estate for pics, mementos, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely kit and extra great project! I am having fun pinning your project and the others too. thanks, -con

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy to see the little gnome again! My first thought was to make this as a gift but I'm not sure i could give something this lovely (and functional!) away...LOL!

    Bossann

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your mini album and this kit is perfect for it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! I hope this is going to be a retreat project. So clever! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your cool project! And the Gnome is too cute ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!