Monday, April 28, 2014

Bring on Spring ATC Swap Results & Contest

All of the cards are packaged up and waiting for our postal carrier - YEAH!!!
Now I can share the results!

Don't look if you want to be surprised....

cause

here

you

go....

NOTE: You can click on any of the images to enlarge them.

I already shared the Objet D'Art ATC's with you but I made a few others as well....







Dixie (Mom)



Bobbie


Susan


Sandie B


Theresa P



Nickalli


Kristy


Marge



Robin 


Anne




Diana





Olga


Judy


Deb


Mary Anne


Loretta


Peggy


Lyneen


Barbara


Trisha



Anabela


* * * * * CONTEST ALERT!!! * * * * * 

And here is what they all looked like ready to swap...
can you guess how many there were?  

I'll give you a hint...
somewhere between 200 - 400...


If you'd like to take a guess simply comment below...
and you could be the winner of 
an assortment of 5 of my ATC's 
plus some blank ATC's so you can make some of your own!

You have until 5-9-14 to comment to win!

Good Luck Everyone
and 
Thanks to all those who participated!!!

23 comments:

  1. They are all so good. Can't wait to get mine. I will guess 355. Thank u and your mom for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleubeard and I guess 268. Of course, he's a cat, so he had to count on his paws.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of ATC's so sorry I missed playing this time! My guess 298

    ReplyDelete
  4. 311 is my guess! Fun ATCs! So much variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look gorgeous... I guess 382

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are amazing! Roni, I really love the ones you made...and of course half of them made me chuckle as always! Beautiful ATCs from everyone! I will guess 300 just to pick a round number!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all wonderful, just look at them! So many styles and so many colors! just amazing to see what people can make.
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!...Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea Roni ... have a guessing game ..... I guess 285 ATCs. They look awesome all together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess 327 Roni. After looking at these great ATCs I got the bug to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great assortment of Love and Art. Way to go girls. I would guess there are 353.
    Would love to get started.--Karen Seidlitz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can never resist a challenge - my guess is 313. I love the great variety of ideas that are displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to get my package in the mail! 384 is my guess. Anne, yourmainestamper

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all so gorgeous. I would guess 369 ATC's. I'm so excited! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I wish i could have sent somein...no time. I guess there are 323 ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am going to hazard a guess at 336 ATCs all together

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to take a guess and say "395" :-) Atc's are there on the table. :-) Everyone did a nice job on them. Can't wait to get them in my inky fingers...lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. don't know if I can guess because I participated, but I will guess 243

    ReplyDelete
  19. Got my package yesterday. I would like to thank everyone who participated. The ATC's I got are just wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And thanks to Roni for organizing this again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ATCs are the best! I create these with my collage students. It's fun to see what each one comes up with! AWESOME...I guess 255!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Roni,
    Want to Thank You for hosting such a fun swap. I got my package over the weekend. I was so tickled to get them in my hands and sit and just check them all out one by one. Everyone who joined, Thank You. You all did a wonderful job. Each and everyone is so nice and so different. I love them all. Thanks again Roni, hope you do another swap, I would definitely join your swap again.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!