Sunday, April 27, 2014

ATC's are Done!!!

Wooo Hooo!!!

I just wanted to let you know that the ATC's have been opened, photographed, sorted, packaged, postage and are sitting here beside my desk waiting for the post pick up tomorrow!!!

I am so happy and excited ~ 
with the swap as a whole, 
the ATC's,
to be finished sorting and packaged,
to have them posted 
and
for you to see them!!!

I'll be sharing photos tomorrow...
If you want to be surprised, don't look ~
other wise drool to your hearts content - LOL!!

Now some of you who sent in larger quantities may get multiple cards from some people (no dups)...there seemed to be two groups - those that sent several cards or those that sent 4-5 cards.  The 4's & 5's only went so far which is why you'll get more from some people.

I hope you all had lots of fun making your cards (it looks like you did)
and I hope you enjoy the assortment you get back.

I thank you...
and
Mom thanks you 
for making this such a fun swap!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for mine to arrive Roni !!!! Thanks so much for all you do with these swaps. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, I'm doing a Happy Dance and can't wait to see them. Thanks for hosting this swap Roni. :-)
    Hugs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!