Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ATC Swap Envelopes Arriving & Reminder

The deadline for the ATC swap is quickly approaching!

They are due to me by April 12th. 
I have heard from some of you that they are in the mail (Thank You!) so I'm on the look-out for them.  I haven't heard from others.  If possible, please let me know when you plan on sending your cards.  I don't mind waiting for them as long as I know they are on their way.  I have sent out e-mail reminders ~ plmk if you didn't get one.

I think my post office was hoarding envies because today I got a HUGE pile of them.... I have updated the original ATC post (you can click on the ATC card on the right and it will take you to that post) but here are the envies I have so far....

Sandie B.
Theresa P
Kristy T
Robin M
Diana
Olga
DTilt1
Peg
Anabela

I haven't had a chance to open any ~ I'm going to let it be a surprise :)
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!!


1 comment:

  1. Got mine in the mail today. Should be there on Saturday. Thanks again for the swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!