Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Artistic Outpost Changes

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Artistic Outpost stamps or not but I they have been a favorite of mine for many years.  They offer beautiful sets with a vintage flair.

Unfortunately earlier this week they announced in their newsletter that AO has been sold :(  All of their remaining stock is currently 25% off.  (I wish I had some extra $'s right now!!)

AO was sold to the folks at Our Daily Bread. I don't know anything about them but it will be interesting to see what happens.

5 comments:

  1. NOOOOOO!!!! I did not hear this until your blog post. ugh......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard this and was really sad. I haven't bought anything from them in a while but I love their stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! ODB has nice stamps but they're pricey. What a shame I love AO sets and the vintage feel. I need money there's a couple of sets I should get. Thanks for the heads Roni.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!