Friday, November 1, 2013

Strippin' Gears Here...

I'm probably going to strip some crafty gears here....
a month FULL of Halloween goodness
then the very next day switching to Christmas - LOL!!
Yes, I've got a Christmas card to share with you.
This card was made using a couple of Just For Fun Rubber Stamps's new StampTangle images....



These ornaments were stamped, embossed and then colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I added a few highlights here and there with several shades of Stickles Glitter Glues.  I "hung" them from my card using a bit of gold stretch cord and added a little bow for fun :)
I'll be back later this afternoon with the Birthday winners!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I am totally with you on this one, Roni--that hop had me on Halloween overload, whew!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!