Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More Christmas Charms have arrived!

Hey all you Jolly Charm Swappers out there...
I wanted to let you know that I have rec'd 3 more packages!
 
Those packages are from:
 
Teresa R - They are beautiful!  I love the fluffy white stuff ;) (don't want to give it away)  Thank you so much for the charm you made for me.  Lovely!
 
Nickalli - WOW!  That little box was jam packed full of charming goodness :)  They are super.  Thanks so much for the box of extra goodies!
 
Anabela - Your charms have arrived!!!  They are safe and sound - everything is perfect!  No worries at all :)   The resin charms are still all in one piece so your packing was excellent!  All of them are great!  Resin & wood :)  Thanks so much for the beautiful charm you made for me ~ it's so realistic!  What is it made from?
 
It's getting close now friends...only 12 days left!!!

1 comment:

  1. Putting the finishing touches on mine and will have them to you soon. I've never made charms before so it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do and to get started. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!