Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Altoids Tins Winners + Extra Tins!!

Hi All...
 
Trying to catch up here.  I was gone much of the weekend so things have fallen behind.  I have several winners to share with you today and I wanted to start off with the
 
Altered Altoid Tin  Give-A-Way... 
 
If you recall this is to help celebrate Ink Stains 5 Anniversary/Birthday.  I am going to be having an Altered Tin Art Festival/Blog Hop and anyone who would like to participate is invited!  Of course even if you don't care to alter a tin you're still invited to come and see all of the amazing talent of those who do.
 
Now, to give away the 6 filled Altoids Tins....
 
(In no particular order)
 
Esther
 
Esthersaid...
5 years! That's awesome Roni! I will absolutely give this a go and join in - another new experience gained from your blog. I don't think we have Altoids here but if I don't win one your giveaways, I will be sure to find something suitable. Looking forward to it!
 
 
Nicie Ibarra
 
Nicie Ibarrasaid...
Congratulations on turning 5!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! I've never participated in a blog hop and am looking forward to it!!! Thanks for sharing it with everyone! :)
 
 
Bluebeard & Elizabeth
 
I would love to alter a tin. And of course I would share what I made! You may contact me by leaving a comment on my blog. I will get back to you because I rarely check my e-mail.

http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/
What a fun idea!!! Can't wait! I love your blog. So much insperation and new things to try. Happy 5 years!!
Kh7905@Gmail.com
 
 
Diane Fernandez
 
Oh oh oh what an exciting hop!! I've always wanted to alter an altoid tin!! I tried once and it was an epic fail!! Hopefully time to try again!
 
 
and
 
Jean Schell
 
Jean Schellsaid...
love altering tins, this will be fun.
JeanS
vjschell@sbcglobal.net

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! I'm looking forward to seeing all the fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! Congrats everyone and I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm so excited! I can't wait to make something fabulous! Thank you soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Thank you so much Roni! How exciting to be a winner! I am simply grinning and jumping around all over the place and my hubby cannot understand my excitement, lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni,

    My computer is down and I'm on my neighbor's right now. I will get my information to you as soon as I get my computer working again. This is the WORST possible time to have it go down. I've never won anything before, so this was a real thrill.

    Bleubeard and Elizabeth
    alteredbooklover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!