Friday, March 2, 2012

ATC Swap Update

Hi All...

For some reason neither of my posts from March 1st published yesterday... I found them both as drafts this a.m.  It did this one other time a month or so ago ~ not sure what causes it but I posted the holidays & observances and this was the other post.  Just wanted to be sure you all knew what was going on.

*****************************************************

YES!  I have rec'd the last two sets of ATC's and I'll be working on swapping them out over the weekend.  Today and Friday are kind of full and crazy this week or I'd start today. 

I will let you know as soon as they are sorted, packaged, posted and in the mail :)

Have a super day!!

3 comments:

  1. Roni-I got my envie today...love,love the shamrocks (talk about perfect timing!). I was just happy to get something different in exchange for what I already had, no matter the size. Thanks for going above and beyond!
    Suzanne C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! You are so GREAT for organizing this swap. I can't thank you enough!!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!