Friday, October 21, 2011

Ink Stains ATC Swap - Final Installment!

 
*Note - I didn't have time to go through and list all of the artists when I originally posted them.  The artists are now listed.
Sorry for the delay.
 
Hey all ~ I hope you've enjoyed taking a look at all of the fun ATC cards the participants have created...I know I love them all!

Today I have the final installment of cards...

Enjoy!!!

Helen C.
ATC Swap 022

Sherry  - Creatology
ATC Swap 024

Deb L.
ATC Swap 028

Trish
ATC Swap 029

Paula K
ATC Swap 032

Merrylion
ATC Swap 033

Theresa P
ATC Swap 036

Sue B
ATC Swap 038

Kristy T
ATC Swap 040

Marge
ATC Swap 043

TXMESS
ATC Swap 045

Caroline D
ATC Swap 048

Carolyn
ATC Swap 050

Judy
ATC Swap 052

Pam J
ATC Swap 053

Ink Pattie
ATC Swap 056

Mom (Dixie)
ATC Swap 058

Have a super weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow...you've been busy busy. My favourites are the whale tail ones. Good for you...how many papercuts???

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Thank you for hosting this swap, Roni. It's been great to see what everyone created for the swap and I'm really looking forward to seeing some of them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh!! these are just awesome...wtg ..beautiful art by all..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all awesome!!!! Thanks again for swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What talented people. Every one of these are such wonderful works of art!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just marvelous! You have been one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont see my two cards any more? Also, this if the first time I ever made ATC cards and I loved doing them! I felt a little intimidated, but I got over it!
    -Patsy B-

    ReplyDelete
  9. These turned out great. Can't wait to see which ones I get in the swap. Thanks for hosting. It was fun.

    Deb Lovett
    deblovett@me.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!