Thursday, October 20, 2011

General Themed ATC's

*NOTE - I didn't have time to add the artist names when I first posted this - Sorry about the delay!

Here are some of the General themed ATC's from the swap....

Mary P
This is both her Halloween & General cards...her's was the first I photographed.  I didn't think to seperate the Halloween from General till after I already took these which is why they are together.
ATC Swap 001

Debbie V
ATC Swap 003

Sharon W.
ATC Swap 005

Kee
ATC Swap 007

Hollie
ATC Swap 008

Mrs. E
ATC Swap 010


Patsy B
ATC Swap 012

Cher
ATC Swap 014

ATC Swap 016

Joyce
ATC Swap 019

Christy B
ATC Swap 020

ATC Swap 021

Tomorrow I'll share the rest of the ones I have photos of... I just discovered that my camera batteries were dying when I was doing this and some of the photos didn't turn out ~ the auto focus was malfunctioning so they are all blurry... So while I can't share them all some of you will have surprise ATC's :)

9 comments:

  1. Roni -

    THese are beautiful. Everyone is so very talented.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not only taking the time to do this swap, but also taking the time to divide everything out AND add photos! This is fun, I can't wait to see some of them in person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool to see everyone's ideas and artwork! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roni...looks awesome to me! such creativity out there... so happy I could play! and ty for doing photos...wow...lots of time there too...really appreciate your time and talent....A LOT! xo cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing collection. So much creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....these are all fantabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a really fun swap. I'm glad that I could participate. It is so neat to see the myriad of ideas that other folks have. Thanks for doing this for us, Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't participate in this swap, but I've been following it. These are some gorgeous art works! Wow are people talented. Some of these ATCs are among the best I've seen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!