Monday, October 3, 2011

ATC's Pouring In!!

Little packages of ATC's are starting to pour in now with only a few days left until the deadline.

I wanted to let these folks know that their packages arrived safe and sound.  I don't want to give anything away design wise but all of the cards I've seen so far are super :)  I can't wait to get them all out and photograph them to share with you all!

I rec'd the following either Saturday or Today....

Trish
Judy L
Theresa P
Aisling
Sue B
Paula L

If you've not mailed your ATC's yet you still have time ~ I'm shooting for all the packages to be in on Saturday so I can sort on Sunday/Monday but I do understand postal delays.  Once they leave your hands you have no control over how quickly/slowly they arrive.  If you don't see your name highlighted on the swap list and it's getting close please post or e-mail me if you've sent your package.  If I don't hear from you and your package isn't here I will assume that you decided not to play along.

Getting very exciting...such awesome art just waiting to find a new home!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! ATC swap is coming soon...
    Thank you Roni for hosting this and doing so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine were mailed in today priority mail :o))) Can't wait to see what everyone made.

    Thank you Roni for hostessing and the time you'll spend for sorting and re-packing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine went postal today. This is my first mailed-out swap (have just done a few in person) so I am super excited about the prospect of a fun-filled package arriving. Can't wait---thanks so much Roni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni, Let me add my thanks to those here already, for your willingness to host such a spooktacular event! This is also my first mail in swap, so I too am really excited to see all the wonderful art from everyone!
    (glad you posted the package got there ok!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting...I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting so excited! :-) Hollie (my daughter) and I sent ours out in today's mail. I packaged them together. Thaks for all of your hard work doing this. We really appreciate the time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mine went priority on Monday. Should be there soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!