Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ATC Swap - Almost all Here!

Hi All...

Thanks for the kind words on Bob and his girlfriend...  He is recovering ~ the swelling around his eye is almost back to where it should be although he has developed 2 black eyes so he looks like a raccoon now.  His leg is stiff but we'll have that checked out when we go to the Dr. on Thurs. to have the stitches out.   I think it's prob. just stiffness related to the crash but better safe than sorry.  Morgan is doing well ~ mostly bruises and stiffness. 

O.k....

here is the list of ATC's I've rec'd since Sat. 

Mrs. E

Joyce C

Mary P

Sharon W

Kee & Hollie

Cher

There is at least one more envie in the mail somewhere and 3 people I haven't heard from one way or the other.   As soon as I receive the one in the mail I think I will begin swapping.

10 comments:

  1. Happy to know everyone is doing ok.
    Those things are frightning.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear Bob and his girlfriend are doing well. Much love from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear they are both doing better Roni!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew, glad to hear your loved ones are going better! Will continue to pray for complete healing.

    Sue B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad they are on the mend! Can't wait to get the cards back. I LOVE happy mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your son and gf are okay!

    I cant wait to see all the ATC's. It was a fun swap and thanks again for hostessing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear everyone is on the mend. And I am in awe that only 3 people are non responsive~you sure know how to host a swap girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for letting us know how things are going and I'm glad people are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear that your son and girlfriend are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!