Friday, October 7, 2011

ATC Sneek Peek ~ a few Halloween ATC's

Hi All!

No mail yet today so I don't have an update on which ATC's I've rec'd and I'm going over to "mom-sit" in a few....  Mom is doing very well ~ she still has the "no-weight" on the foot restriction so when Dad works (Fri & Sun) I go over and hang out with her.  I do the things Dad won't (vacume, gather craft supplies, etc.) and make her dinner (their kitchen is on the 1st floor while the rest of the living areas are on the 2nd floor).  It's fun and I enjoy it.  I bought a set of vintage (40's-60's) Horror/Spook movies at Wal-Mart and we've been watching a few each Friday night :)

Today I thought I'd share a few of my Halloween ATC's I've made for the swap.  
They were posted over at 3rd Coast DT blog earlier this week but I thought I'd share them here as well...

3rd Coast 10-05-11 002

3rd Coast 10-05-11 003

3rd Coast 10-05-11 004

3rd Coast 10-05-11 007

I hope you have a super weekend everyone!!!


10 comments:

  1. Those are awesome Roni! Have fun with your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on your cards!!!

    Sue B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all three of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all but Death becomes her-my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these made me laugh out loud...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! They're great. Glad to hear mom's doing well. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes...the 2nd and 3rd ones are seriously creepy...(but in a good way, hee hee).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!