Thursday, September 29, 2011

Distress Ink Comparison Stamp Info

Many people have asked me what is the stamp that I have been using in my Distress Ink tags when I share the color comparisons....

Autumn LE Distress Inks 001


This is my absolute favorite flourish I own and let me tell you I have lots of them! It's a bit distressed and not quite perfect which makes it perfect in my mind!   It is a flourish from the "Bella Brush" set of stamps by Fancy Pants which sadly is no longer available.

There is however one set on E-bay right now (I have no connection to this person nor do I know anything about her) Bella Brush Stamps by Fancy Pants.   I have to tell you that this is a STEAL for these stamps...they were originally $40.00 because it is a 12x12 set of stamps!!!  If I didn't already have a set I would be jumping on this like a duck on a junebug!

3 comments:

  1. Bella Brush happens to be one of my fave sets as well. I remember when Fancy Pants was doing their 12x12 sets. I think I have them all. You do wonders with his stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, thanks for the close up view of these colors. what a brilliant way to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to have these colors. Thanks for showcasing them so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!