Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Sales!

Oh my....my in box has been filled with all sorts of sales so to help lessen my guilt of shopping I thought I'd share them with you in hopes maybe some of you will have the urge as well ;) 
LOL!! 

Evil I know!

NOTE: Most of these sales are good only through the 4th; check each store for additional details.

2 Peas in a Bucket - 10% off $25.00+ orders - Code: BIGBOOM

A Cherry On Top - 15% off entire order  - Code: JULY4

Cat's Life Press - 10% off $25.00+ orders & Free Shipping - Code: Yahoo Fourth

Factory Direct Craft - 20% off $50.00+ orders - Code: 7411USA

Happy N Scrappin - 10% off entire purchase - Code: July42011

Paper Whimsey - 10% off Collage & Hybrid Images; 30% off all Supplies (no code needed)

Queen Kat Designs - 40% off QKD Stamps & 20% off Past Kits! (no code needed) NOTE: Some of my past Get Inked Kits are back in stock and available until they are gone. Most of these kits never made it to the web-site as they sold out before they could be offered!

Viva Las Vegas Stamps - 30% off on Mounted, Cushioned, Unmounted Rubber Stamps, Individual Miracle Tape and Sheets.  (DOES NOT INCLUDE:Stamping Supplies, Bargain Basement or Dollar Deals) - Code: July4

Have fun Shopping!!!  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Roni -

    My husband said to "Thank You" for your kindness in letting me know about the sales - LOL! Enjoy your 4th!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...tell him he's very welcome ;) Always happy to help spread a little joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention, Roni! Happy 4th to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the wonderful sales links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for helping buy some more stamps Roni. Luckily hubby just hands me the packages when they arrive without asking what's in that. LOL Happy 4th July to you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!