Monday, June 13, 2011

New Buttons...

Since I got my new computer I've been trying to rebuild my favorite links.  I was searching blogger to try and find a friends blog and I wandered into the blogger blog and it happened to talk about a fun new gadget they added.   

It's at the bottom of every post now, it will let you send a link about an individual post to friends via e-mail, facebook, twitter, you can repost it on your own blog, etc.  It's also got this +1 button which will basically put in a good vote for a particular post and will be added to various search engines.

I hope you enjoy it :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cool, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this is really cool for those who are into the social media scene, but I do not myface or tweet, nor do I have the desire at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Sometimes you want to encourage a blogger on a post but you don't necessarily want to leave a comment. This gives me a quick way to say thank you to the blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!