Friday, February 11, 2011

Just For Fun Friday - One more Valentine & a Touch of Spring!

Valentine's Day is Monday and since this is the last JFF Friday before then I thought I'd toss in one final JFF Valentine's Day card along with a couple spring-y cards to warm you a bit after this week of unbelieveablely fridged temps.

All of the hearts were colored with Alcohol Inks.  The small hearts were stamped with the lace doily.  The girl is from the UM Pin Up sheet.

JFF 2-11-11 007

I thought this card would be nice for any occassion...thank you, thinking of you, birthday's, etc.  The image was colored with Distress Inks but I added a bit of shine with Liquid Pearls to the centers of the flowers and the bug wings.

JFF 2-11-11 004

Finally a beautiful sight along the road sides and in gardens here in Indiana during Spring and early Summer...bright orange daylilies!  I love them and even though each bloom only lasts for a day the profusion of blooms on each stalk lasts for weeks.  They will be a welcome sight when they finally arrive again this year.

JFF 2-11-11 002

If I have time I am planning on sharing a few really quick and easy Valentine's Day card ideas with you either this afternoon or sometime this weekend.

Tomorrow is Stickles Saturaday...another fun card incorporating one of my favorite products ~ Stickles Glitter Glue. 

Till then ~ have a super weekend Friends!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    I think all these cards are just beautiful. But my very favorite is the middle one with the bugs. It reminds me so much of those old watercolor botanicals. Just lovely.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elaine- all three are lovely, but the green one really catches my eye and makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Roni. I really like the lily one. I just finished using that very stamp to make some tile coasters for my stamping class swap on the 21st. How about that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I can't wait to see the lily's in my yard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!