Tuesday, October 5, 2010

World Card Day Winners

We have three winners for the World Card Day Give-A-Ways...

The first was drawn yesterday for Monday's mystery project. This winner won supplies to create the Day Planner and book mark that turned out to be the project!

The winner of this prize was:

Calamity Jane!!!


The next winner is for the Blank Card Set from the What Size Cards.... post. 

The winner of the blank cards is...

Mindy!!!

Mindy said...

Today is my daughter-in-law's birthday, so I am planning to make her a card. :) Thank you for the giveaway opportunity. I'm a big fan of your work and your book. I got your book at the library, read it from cover to cover and then had to buy it for myself. So many fabulous ideas. I'll be posting some projects on my own blog in the next few weeks that were inspired by your book, and I'll be sure to credit you and let you know.

October 2, 2010 11:09 AM
 
And finally the winner of the Rubber Stamp Give-A-Way is...
 
Marla!!
 
marla said...

I made 3 cards and one of them was inspired by a sketch I received on your website. I will post a link to it under the sketch that I followed. Thanks for the inspiration!!

October 3, 2010 9:56 PM

Congratulations Everyone!!
I hope you had a super World Card Day!!!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your new goodies!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Some new stamps to play with!!! Thanks for all you do and the inspiration you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo! Oooo! That's me! Do you need my email address? It's onedayinthefuture@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni rocks! Not just because I won something..because she is SO talented and shares her knowledge so freely!! That is why I visit here every day. I've learned so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!