Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vintage Postcard Sunday...Let's Travel...

I have lots of "destination" type postcards in my collection so I thought maybe we'd start traveling a bit!

This week we'll travel to vintage Arizona!

I've never been there myself but I find the soft, muted colors of these vintage postcards absolutely beautiful!!

Looks like a paradise in the sand!

I especially love the sunset postcards.

Enjoy!

Az 003

Az 004

Az 001

Az 002

This week I've got a fun and different type of collage set to share with you.

It's way cool because for the most part it uses items that can be dug right out of your recycle bin!

I've also got another fun paper flower to share later this week

and

even though we'll be on vacation the end of the week I'll have the JFF Color Challenge on Friday and maybe even an Ink Stained Sketch for Saturday and of course more fun vintage postcards next Sunday!

So, it's going to be another full week...

I hope you stop by and check it all out!

Have a wonderful evening Friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Roni these are gorgeous postcards. Have a good week, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these postcards, and you must come visit sometime... the colors are more vivid in real life, and the sunrises and sunsets are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!