Friday, August 6, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #23

Happy Friday Folks!!

I hope you are surviving all the heat!

We should now be wandering Ohio...

Since I am typing this on Wednesday I am hoping we are enjoying the nice weather (crossing my fingers!!) and seeing some fun sites! We didn't really go with a plan other than we are going to a vintage tractor/garden tractor show in Findlay that dh & youngest ds wanted to go to. From there we aren't sure what we will be doing...hopefully checking out any antique malls along the way and whatever else we see that tickles our fancy.

Anyway, today is of course Just For Fun Color Challenge Friday!

Now normally this color combination would at one time have scare me because of the red! In the past couple years I have learned to use it and am no longer afraid :)

JFFCC23

and here is the card I created using all Just For Fun Rubber Stamps!!

(notice the flower from yesterday!!)
The stamps I used are the leaf bunch, Best Wishes, Ticking, Cardinal and vintage script.

JFF CC #23 - Ink Stained Roni

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Blog to see what everyone else is up to!

15 comments:

  1. Great card Roni!! There are so many details to capture the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Ohio! You are probably driving past me right now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Roni this is spectacular, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni this is awesome! I don't know where to look first. All the sanded edges? All the staples? It's a feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni, I just love your card, it is full of details and stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! So much attention to detail....very eye appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roni - glad you are over your red phobia - me I still have it - it's just not a color that I use much - hence why color combo challenges are good for me right?.... Love that ticking background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is beautiful. I love it! I definitely need to start playing with red more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this so full of details card. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that color combination!! Two neutrals and red to make it POP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Card! the bird is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect image for these colors! All the elements of this card are so perfect together! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is just so beautiful. I love the designs and the color that you choose. Bird is a nice idea to be the main character in your card. Such a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I'm way late on this one, but I love this color combo, too! Now I definitely need to clean off my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stunning card! Every element just works together so well. I really like the colour combo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!